- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Andrew Ivanchenko, MDFamily Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthThomas GavaganFamily Medicine, Primary Care, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatrician, Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthElizabeth NodineFamily Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Helen Muchow, FNP-BC, APRN, MSNFamily Medicine, Nurse PractitionerVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Thomas M Mcgowan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas M Mcgowan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2020, 2018, 2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2020, 2018, 2017)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Thomas M Mcgowan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas M Mcgowan