Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Merle
Dr. Thomas Merle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Surgery. Dr. Merle is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center, Miami Valley Hospital and Grandview Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Merle has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Merle has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
A cardiothoracic surgeon is a doctor who performs surgery on the organs inside the chest, focusing on the heart and lungs, as well as on the great vessels. Some procedures this type of surgeon might perform are angioplasty, bypass surgery, and...
Dr. Thomas Merle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.