Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Mladsi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Mladsi was my late Father's cardiologist, and was always caring, compassionate and kind to my aging Dad. He also was extremely knowledgable and rather conservative in treatment, always seeking to follow the least invasive route. He is now my own cardiologist, and I'm very pleased with the level of care I receive from him and his entire staff.
I have no idea where all of these terrible reviews are coming from. Dr. Thomas Mladsi not only cares for myself and quiet a few of my family members he actually takes care of MY primary care physician. He thoroughly explains everything to you and I've never felt rushed in any of his appointments. All of my questions have always been answered at each office visit. I even called with a question and he PERSONALLY returned the call to me. His staff is also excellent. All of the techs in the office have been very personable and actually TEACH you what's going on with each test. To top it off, when I call the office I actually get a courteous front desk employee to help me and not some recording. I will continue going to this physician and recommending my friends and family to him.
very poor atitude. doesn't explain any thing.leaves you waiting forever to get results. I waited in a room by myself until the lights went out. I then thought it was time for me to get out of there and I left. never got results. but they were sent to my doctor. seem like he only wantsd your money to pay for the horses he has. I will never go back here. poor rating on web sites. I mad an appointment with a doctor that has 44 years experience and a ratine of 4.5 out of 5. going to Mladsi wass such a mistake.
Would never go to this doctor again. He did not know exactly how my blood pressure medication worked. I had to ask my friend's husband who is a cardiologist what the medication was doing. The visit is not just between you and the doctor. He brings this girl in, who looks like she is in high school, to type on the computer the whole time. She stands there staring at me and typing, like we are in a court if law. He doesn't ask you of you want this girl there, then he expects you to tell him personal details. I went to see him three times, but I'm never going back. I think I was just trying to be flexible since my Endocrinologist (who is great) recommended him, but I should have listened to my gut instinct on the first visit. Another thing that is strange, when I told him I wasn't coming back and might be out of refills since he doubled my dose for some time (I get the 90 day Supply), he acted surprised and told me that I should have plenty. I had to explain to him, that using the double dose made it run out faster.
27 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Thomas A Mladsi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Health Center, 4949 Coolidge Hwy, Royal Oak, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas A Mladsi in this video.
Dr. Thomas A Mladsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.