Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas F Moyad has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas F Moyad has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 4 of 8
Dr. Moyad is wonderful! He takes as much time as you need and is a great doctor with a great bed side manner. He puts you at such ease. I never expected a Harvard trainned surgeon (which Dr. Moyad is) to be so down to earth and friendly. He treats you like family. His staff is also very professional and friendly.
Dr Mayad evaluated me checking my knee taking ex-rays and he answered my question. He gave me clear information on my situation. Another doctor was going to replace my knee. Dr. Mayad is going to give me an injection of jell. He took the high road not recommending surgery when only one surface of my knee was bone on bone
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Thomas F Moyad accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas F Moyad, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in San Diego, CA, in this video.
Dr. Thomas F Moyad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.