Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Murray
Dr. Thomas Murray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Psychiatry. Dr. Murray is affiliated with Shands Jacksonville, Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital, Jacksonville, Fl and Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Murray has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Murray has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Thomas Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.