Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Olaughlin has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
His staff is very rude..and very defensive when you ask a simple question. .they are busy telling you that you are wrong..even when it's clearly thier over sight..with apologizes. .snotty...beyond and lack customer service skills. .been treated like a drug addict, among other things..they have put my financial information in the waiting room for everyone one to here..and it no one's business if I have a bill how much it is,or why I am being chargerd..I have panic attacks and anxiety starting the day before my appointment..and sitting here over 5 hours my anxiety grows..the dr spend maybe 5-7 minutes with me..he is so burnt out he has no idea why I'm there or what's wrong with me or how to treat me..he writes an RX..sends me on my way..looking for another Dr.I suggest you do to
Dr.O is a old school doctor, something other doctors should learn. He really listens to his patients so he can give you the best care that he knows. I admit the wait time is long but well worth it, cause he puts each of his patients first. He listens, he cares. Best doctor that I ever had, and wouldn't give him up for any other doctor.
This Dr is why the DEA is crack-en down on Pain Ma. Dr. and sooner then later he will be re-flagged. I was a patient of Dr O for sometime and over the years he moved to different locations, change names, and has a lot of legal issue himself. This man will due more harm then you can imagine. I was like some of these other patients that stated that 4 hours wait time is OK," are you kidding me ". I got complacent and lazy to find another Dr. but when he did a trigger point injection that paralyzed my whole arm it was time to go. There is so much that i can tell you that would have your head spin and have you running out of they but for legal reason I can't and your privacy is not protected if u read the terms, but I can worn you that that script is not worth your life or health so really think about it. I wish I was worn about this and left when my instincts told me to. Please believe me when I say that this place will be stopped so find another Dr. sooner then later.
I have been seeing Dr. O'Laughlin for almost two years. I was referred to him by my primary care after the laws changed in 2014. I suffered from chronic lumbar region back pain. I had a 4 level fusion surgery done at UCSF in 2006, from L2 to S1. While under the care of Dr. O'Laughlin I received spinal epidurals twice, approximately three months apart. At this time I'm NOT taking any pain medication and have started to do light exercise after being referred to Physical Therapy by the Dr. I could not be more pleased than I am at this point in time.
33 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1985
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Thomas J Olaughlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas J Olaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clovis, CA.