Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas C Ocheltree has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Facial Trauma
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Thomas C Ocheltree accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBloomington Normal Ear Nose, 1404 Eastland Dr Ste 209, Bloomington, IL
Dr. Thomas C Ocheltree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.