Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas Barbour
Dr. Thomas Barbour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barbour is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, Memorial Hospital and Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr. Dr. Barbour has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Barbour has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas Barbour is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Barbour is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Hospital
Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
St Joseph Community Hospital
SJRMC - Mishawaka Campus
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions211 N Eddy St, South Bend, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Barbour, MD - Internal Medicine in South Bend, IN, in this video.
Dr. Thomas Barbour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.