Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas B Pace has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas B Pace has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Thomas B Pace has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Pace performed two hip replacements on me. Both very successful. He is thorough with a great bedside manner and cared about me as an individual. Came in over Thanksgiving to check on me. He has treated most members of my family. His office support team is excellent and very helpful. My Dad was a doctor and he reminds me oh him! That's the highest recommendation I can give.
36 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. Thomas B Pace accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThomas B Pace Md, 200 Patewood Dr Bldg C, Greenville, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas B Pace in this video.
Dr. Thomas B Pace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.