Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas E Parent has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 87
I've gone to this man for a long time for aches and pains and analysis. Ended up with frozen shoulder and was assigned to the PA. Super nice woman, great bed side manner. I posted on my fb profile, friends view only, that a nurse called me to schedule my cap release surgery and was rude likely because it was the end of her day and was discussing surgical/insurance authorization and forgot to give me my surgery date and I used an lol (laughing) saying guess I'll get the date later. A week later Dr. Parent instructed his PA to call me and say that he was told I wanted a second opinion. I never stated that. Anywhere. Because of my FB post he didn't want to be my surgeon. I was laughing at his nurse not complaining about him. He must not realize in 2017 people post on social media and since I didn't even complain about him it makes no sense, AFTER THEY KNEW MY MOM WAS FLYING DOWN TO FLORIDA TO HELP ME WITH MY TODDLER AFTER SHOULDER SURGERY AND HER FLIGHT WAS ALREADY SCHEDULED, TO CANCEL MY SURGERY BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE A SOCIAL MEDIA POST. I never complained about him. EVER! They have terrible customer service when they knowingly fire a patient, who wasn't even upset and didn't complaint, simply posted it was funny the nurse forgot to give me my surgery date - and they know that patient has a schedule to stick to for surgery. WOW DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE. GO TO DR. GUERRA.
Had a surgery by Dr Parent. Only 1 follow up visit. One year later my shoulder is completely locked up and worse pain in my life. Called for appointment and it would be three weeks. Having to go to an emergency room for any relief from his botched surgery. No sympathy or help from his staff. Son't use these people.
Dr. Parent is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Thomas E Parent accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMillennium Physician Group, 400 8th St N, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas E Parent in this video.
Dr. Thomas E Parent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.