Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas B Pickron Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Fecal Incontinence
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 32
Please read ALL patient reviews ( especially the ones from his practice in Houston, Texas) before going to Dr. Pickron. I saw him for a surgical consultation to go over CT and ultrasound results. He recommended surgery and did an exam that caused excruciating pain without explaining the procedure at all before hand. I would rather have died than had him do surgery on me. I figured if he was so careless with an office exam how could I trust him with my life? Please do your research before trusting him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Thomas B Pickron Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Utah School Of Medicine, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Thomas B Pickron Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.