Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas M Pinson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas M Pinson has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Dr. Thomas M Pinson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 48
Way to long a wait time doesn't seem to really hear what your saying promptly cuts you off of medicine that he has pretty much got you addicted to doesn't see you enough to even remember your name after8 year's because pa's have been seeing you so long filthy office Southgate. Can't get in to see him even in an emergency although he's supposed to be your Dr for another month barb is one of the rudest people you will meet she seems to think your a lower life form than her... Tells you one things good for4 years then all of a sudden he would never have prescribed you that much when he has been for year's and you have Pharmacy records to prove it. Just really sad this is what our Dr's have came to your not a patient anymore your a paycheck....very unprofessional and sad i wouldn't recommend you go there. And I'm gonna see what the medical board or Fed's think of how he practices medicine I'm tired of paying so much to be treated this way...
For anyone thinking about going to see Dr Thomas pinson at City Medical Center iron do not do why because if you are on a suboxone and have it or a xanax klonopin have it have it Exedra he won't take you down start you at 90 or 60 and stare detoxing you within 2 months from 60 240 from 40 to 20 from 2200 to 10 you'll take you from xanax to milligram do xanax 1 then you'll take you down to 5 Millersport 0.5 milligram this Dr has no feelings or the Elder Dr Dr do Co has no I don't know how to detox a text from what we're on the do not know how to make it a plan so I aren't you all to stay away from this DR thank you
Dr. Pinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Southside Medical Center
Dr. Thomas M Pinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCity Medical PC, 30581 Stephenson Hwy, Madison Heights, MI
Dr. Thomas M Pinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison Heights, MI.