Dr. Thomas Powell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Powell?

my surgery at Birmingham surgery center

Posted on November 8th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Powell and his wonderful staff at both facility's to anyone in need of orthopedic surgery. It was absolutely amazing how good of a job they all do thanks.

Good Result

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Dr. Powell did an ACL Replacement on my left knee in 2009 . I found him to be very honest and knowledgeable . My surgically repaired knee is pain free and very strong after 5 years of use . I would recommend him and would use him for any future knee injuries .

Awesome doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Dr. Powell has taken care of my family through many fractures and sprains throughout the years. With two teen age boys we saw him often!! Great doctor!!! Always pleasant experience

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Great bedside manner. Dr. Powell doesn't treat you like a number. He spends ample time with you and listens to what you have to say. Most importantly, he fixed me up.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I and another member of my family have been Dr.Powell's patients in the past. He is very caring doctor who is honest with you. Our experiences with him have been great and he has helped to ensure that we have recovered fully and quickly. He has also called our home after the surgeries each time to ensure that we are doing well- not his PA, but him from his home. I would recommend Dr.Powell to anyone, and will go back to him anytime.

Looks can be deceiving!

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Overall experiences is that he seems to care in the beginning. But watch as time goes by and it gets legal. He changes on you, and does not care to be questioned at all. It's what he says, no questions asked. Get everything in writing that he tells you from day one or you will regret it. He has memory lapses!

Dr Powell

Posted on November 10th, 2009

Dr Thomas Powell is a excellent physican/surgon. He is very understanding and caring concerning his patients health and well being. I recommend him highly.

Posted on September 27th, 2017