Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Quigley III
Dr. Thomas Quigley III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with other offices in Port Charlotte, FL and Arcadia, FL (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Quigley is affiliated with Saint John's Surgery Center, Inc., HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial and Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center. Dr. Quigley has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Quigley III has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Thomas Quigley III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.