Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas R Greene has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas R Greene has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Thomas R Greene has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas R Greene is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I had to see another Dr in the office because Dr. Greene was out on a Monday and that Dr gave me a wrong diagnosis. He let me diagnosis myself which was a mistake, since I was wrong, I am not a Dr. I saw Dr Green on Tuesday and he nailed the diagnosis and I was feeling better in a couple of days. The other Dr. never followed up but Dr. Greene's nurse called me a couple of times to make sure everything was going OK. I wish there was a way that I could not have paid for that first visit with the other Dr. now that we have to pay everything out of pocket.
I have been going to Tom Greene at Totem Lake Family Medicine for over 5 years. I have never had a bad experience. The staff are wonderful, the nurses are knowledgable, and Dr. Greene is amazing. I am a little medically trained, just enough to be dangerous, but Dr. Greene never patronizes, always patiently answers my questions, and keeps check of the things I don't want to think about (my weight ;) He has helped me through some rough spots, and has always been right on the button with the diagnosis. Also, I have seen other doctors at Totem Lake Family Medicine on Mondays, when my doctor is off, and I have to say, I have been VERY impressed with all of them! This is a great group! Highly recomended!
Dr. Greene is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Natividad Medical Center
Dr. Thomas R Greene accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTotem Lake Family Medicine, 11800 NE 128th St Ste 560, Kirkland, WA
Dr. Thomas R Greene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.