Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas F Rocereto has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thomas F Rocereto has the following 15 expertise
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Dr. Thomas F Rocereto has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Thomas F Rocereto is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Showing 5 of 9
He took one look at my mom who came in for some post op issues and said, "well that's not my problem. You have to see your PCP." So just less than 1 wk post op, she had to leave that office and go to another about 20 min away and see another doctor. Dr. Rocereto tried to blame his nurse by saying that he told her to tell my mom to go to her PCP. That was never an option given to the patient.
50 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Thomas F Rocereto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGuy S Hewlett MD, 3 Cooper Plz Rm 221, Camden, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas F Rocereto in this video.
Dr. Thomas F Rocereto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.