Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas S Rosanelli has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas S Rosanelli has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Thomas S Rosanelli has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I met Dr Rosanelli in 2003 for hair transplant consultation. He asked me if I was happy the way my hair looked at the time. He said since I was over 40 years old than he can prescribe Propecia and that will help me keep what I have. He did not try to sell me hair transplant instead he give me a free prescription for Propecia and did not charge me for the visit. In 2017 I decided that I needed some more hair on top. I went to couple of Doctors which recommended 3,000 grafts for $18,000. My last appointment was with Dr Rosanelli, he offers 3 different locations for patient convenience. I was seen the same day I made the appointment and the assistant was very courteous and polite and I was seen after 10 minutes by Dr Rosanelli. He gives me a great recommendation and discounted price a lot less than the other places. One month later I got the surgery and it was a very nice experience. He even ordered lunch for me so I don't take my meds with empty stomach. The crew in the surgery room was awesome and very accommodating to make sure I am not having discomfort. One week later I was suppose to go and get the stitches removed at the Walnut Creek office. I did not look at my appointment card and went to Campbell office where the surgery was done. Once I got there the office was closed since that day they were in Walnut Creek where my appointment was. I called their office and they told me to wait there and 20 minutes later one of the nurses that live nearby on her day off came to remove my stitches. I love this Dr & his crew and I will STRONGLY RECOMMEND them to anyone that needs his services..
38 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRosanelli Medical Associates, 1954 Lombard St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Thomas S Rosanelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.