Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas C Rothe
Dr. Thomas C Rothe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rothe is affiliated with Diamond Childrens Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Rothe has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas C Rothe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 21
We've (Bill & Pat Krueger) been seeing Dr. ROTHE for about 20 years. He's like a good friend. He was nice to us when the Cubs won even tho he's an Indian fan! He has been a wonderful doctor and we feel VERY fortunate for all his excellent care. He knows what he's doing and you can always count on him.
My husband and I have been patients for almost twenty years. He is a great doctor. Visits are easy and comfortable. We never feel rushed and he is a good listener. He handles all our meds so we don't have some from other doctors which makes us feel secure about not having any drug interactions. Trying to handle my various health issues would be so much harder without him overseeing everything. We highly recommend him. The staff and nurse practitioners are terrific as well.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rothe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Medical Center
Dr. Thomas C Rothe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tucson HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArizona Community Physicians La Cholla Family, 6130 N La Cholla Blvd Ste 100, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas C Rothe in this video.
Dr. Thomas C Rothe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.