Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas P Rzeczycki
Dr. Thomas P Rzeczycki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hilton Head Island, SC. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Rzeczycki is affiliated with Hilton Head Regional Medical Center. Dr. Rzeczycki has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas P Rzeczycki has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas P Rzeczycki has the following 16 expertise
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Thomas P Rzeczycki has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas P Rzeczycki is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I was rushed to the ER being told by everyone I was having a heart attack. Ambulance drivers and everyone called ahead to tell them I was coming in having a heart attack. When got there everyone started hooking me up to monitors when Dr. Rzeczycki walked in, looked at me for a minute and said she's not having a heart attack she's got pancreatitis. Let me run some blood work to be certain but I'm 99% sure that is what it is. Sure enough I had pancreatitis. 5 days later and minus one gall bladder which cause the problem I went home. He was the best doctor I've ever experienced. He also saved a friend of mine from dying from a staph infection no one could cure. I would recommend him to anyone for anything.
Front desk clerk/receptionist was insensitive and rude to us at every encounter. Staff told us to fill out a health form on line but there was no activated patient portal until after the appointment! Whole experience was unpleasant and made my wife and me wonder why a doctor with a good reputation was either unaware or unwilling to fix the staff problems.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Rzeczycki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Thomas P Rzeczycki accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Specialists, 25 Hospital Center Blvd Ste 100, Hilton Head Island, SC
Dr. Thomas P Rzeczycki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilton Head Island, SC.