Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas S Nabity Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 38
I have been seeing Dr. Nabity for about 3-4 years with numerous issues. He has worked and worked to relieve the pain, which he has done a great deal with. He is always willing to try another technique and not willing to shove a pill at you. He is so caring and concerned not only about your pain but you as a whole. It is just too bad that he is tied to the Practice he is associated with, I wish he were able to be in his own office. The staff is absolutely HORRIBLE, so uncaring, don't know what they are doing and personally don't really care. They are just there to collect a check.
Nabity is an average Dr. When I first started seeing him for pain, he always saw me himself. Now he sends in a PA. That ia disappointing.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2012, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2016, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
14 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Thomas S Nabity Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Neurology Associates PC, 34025 Harper Ave, Clinton Township, MI
Dr. Thomas S Nabity Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.