The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas S Satterwhite MD
Dr. Thomas S Satterwhite has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Thomas S Satterwhite has the following 6 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
Showing 5 of 12
Above all expectations
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas S Satterwhite - Posted on July 31st, 2019
Dr. Satterwhite performed my surgery in 2018 and was my choice from the beginning. His demeanor is not like a typical doctor. He's kind, attentive and compassionate. I had both vaginoplasty and breast augmentation performed by him and the results a year later are something I am very happy with. My body had a few issues healing, all expected and normal, but made the healing process take a bit longer than the average person. I know I made the right choice in choosing Dr. Satterwhite and would do it all over again.
A true caring professional team
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas S Satterwhite - Posted on July 19th, 2019
Dr. S and the crew are top notch. Very open and honest about procedures, revisions - I do not ever feel like a question is ever evaded or dismissed. I love the new office and am glad that Align has been created. We need more doctors and staff who affirm non-binary and non-cisnormative surgical decisions, and who help guide you through those. And we especially need folks who understand that not everyone wants a cookie-cutter solution based on outmoded white beauty standards. Dr. Satterwhite has changed the game when it comes to trans- and gnc-affirming healthcare. He goes to bat for those of us on the low-income spectrum, and that in itself is huge. I hope the rest of the medical provider community is paying attention. Also, he is one of the nicest, most humble physicians I have ever met, and his staff follows in his example. Thank you, Dr. S!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas S Satterwhite - Posted on July 16th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas S Satterwhite - Posted on June 26th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas S Satterwhite - Posted on June 19th, 2019
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Thomas S Satterwhite Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsCURTIS CRANE MD, 575 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Ste 1, Greenbrae, CA
Dr. Thomas S Satterwhite is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenbrae, CA.