Dr. Thomas Satterwhite Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Satterwhite?

AMAZING Surgeon

Do not think twice about choosing Dr. Satterwhite as your surgeon. He has transformed my face and I could not be happier. Life changing surgeon!

Dr. Satterwhite evaluated all of my wants and needs and helped me find a surgical plan that fit my lifestyle. He is an AMAZING surgeon and on of the best doctors I have ever been treated by. He is above the REST!!!!

disappointing

I got a SRS/vaginoplasty with dr. Satterwhite. At the beginning before the surgery he was very attentive. After the surgery everything change. I endup with a uneven vagina, no labia minora, clitoris. The expectations we discussed were never met. I been seen by other professionals in the same field. I'm going to have corrective surgery due the evident and awful results

srs with Dr.satterwhite

His staff was so sweet as well as him...he's adorable... Gives great detail about his work and makes you feel so comfortable..I can't wait to start my SRS with Dr. Satterwhite :)

very impressed with his bedside manners to my patient

He came in after we called him for a patient in the hospital who didnt want to be discharged due to drowsiness/ pain, still on IV pain meds and per pt's request, Dr Satterwhite took time to listen to the patient, made orders came to pt's room and expalined in details next steps and recommendations, was very polite and took his time with patient and wife...great MD.