Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas Schueppert
Dr. Thomas Schueppert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beloit, WI, with other offices in Sturgeon Bay, WI and Appleton, WI . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Schueppert is affiliated with Bay Area Medical Center Marinette. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Schueppert has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Thomas Schueppert has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Thomas Schueppert has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Thomas Schueppert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Thomas Schueppert yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Schueppert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
42 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Schueppert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beloit, WI.