Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas A Scilaris
Dr. Thomas A Scilaris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Englewood, NJ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Scilaris is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. Dr. Scilaris has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas A Scilaris has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I recommend Dr.Scilaris, he is one of the great doctors.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Scilaris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Thomas A Scilaris accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas A Scilaris in this video.
Dr. Thomas A Scilaris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.