The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas S Siegel
Dr. Thomas S Siegel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Siegel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas S Siegel has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Thomas S Siegel has the following 5 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Thomas S Siegel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 13
Disclosure: I am a family friend of the Siegels. Dr. Siegel is an excellent, caring, and knowledgeable doctor. He recognized my symptoms as appendicitis very quickly, and I was admitted to surgery before it worsened to a bursting appendix. I had a full recovery, and I have vivid memories from my childhood of his kindness and sense of ease during a frightening experience, having my first operation.
Cold and uncaring. He refused to listen when told there was excruciating pain. There was MAJOR complications from the surgery which resulted in going to emergency the same night that the excruciating pain was dismissed. Bile leaked into entire abdomen and 77 days were spent in the hospital, 3 weeks of which on a ventilator. Doctor would not even look the family or patient in the eyes after that. There is more but I think i made my point.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Siegel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
New York Medical College
Dr. Thomas S Siegel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThomas S Siegel Md, 18181 Oakwood Blvd Ste 307, Dearborn, MI
Dr. Thomas S Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.