Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas S Sudela has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas S Sudela has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Thomas S Sudela has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Thomas S Sudela is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 4 of 16
Staff nurse Amanda was always rude and short with me. My last visit to see Dr. Nelson, she purposely made me wait an hour seeing every patient that checked in after me. I even made the attempt to be there 15 minutes early for my appointment! The front office had to stop her after she opened the waiting room door to see patients left; only to find me. She quickly shut the door and rolled her eyes as she walked off. Always felt discrimination from staff nurses due to my medical history. Even refused to refill medications I take without warning or reason. Compassionate care would be knowing a persons medical insurance was about to expire and doing everything possible to get them what they need to avoid huge out of pocket expenses from seeing a new doctor. Amanda made every visit to see my doctor unbearable! Would never recommend to anyone seeking an OB physician for regular wellness exams, etc. Must have "bun in the oven" to be treated with this practice, apparently.
I had a misscarriage at 12 weeks. Dr. Sudela not only spend time with me while I grieved when I found out we were going to have to have a DNC, he also called my house to check on me. When I had my last child 9 years ago, he was born with Down Syndrome and was going to have to stay in the hospital longer than I was he informed me that the hospital would allow me to stay for a small fee.
Since the reviews listed for Dr Sudela are all actually about Dr Weiland, the Ped. across the hall, I will talk about Dr Sudela. He is a lifesaver and an angel. He literally saved my life during delivery of baby 1 and now baby 2 is coming and I wouldn't see anyone else!! His nurse, Angela, is the best, too!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1976
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Thomas S Sudela accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsLake Pointe Womens Centre, 6900 Scenic Dr Ste 101, Rowlett, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas S Sudela, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Rowlett, TX, in this video.
Dr. Thomas S Sudela is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rowlett, TX.