Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas C Sun MD
Dr. Thomas C Sun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brea, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sun is affiliated with Chapman Medical Center, Huntington Hospital and Los Robles Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas C Sun has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas C Sun has the following 11 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Heart Diseases
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Thomas C Sun is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas C Sun - Posted on April 22nd, 2015
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Dr. Sun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Thomas C Sun Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas C Sun's office for more information.
1900 E Lambert Rd Brea, CA : (714) 672-5100
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Thomas C Sun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brea, CA.