Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas T Sholes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Infection
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Women's Health
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- C-section (Hysterotomy)
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Vaginal Discharge
- Adnexal Diseases
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pap Smear
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Sholes is a wonderful doctor, who treats patients with individualized care. He really listens to what is going on, and finds the best solution for each patient. You see him every time you go - not other nurse or health care provider. He is also one of the most highly trained physicians in Athens in robotics and other forms of surgery that reduce your recovery time and have fewer incisions.
7 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Thomas T Sholes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas T Sholes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.