Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas C Trotta has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Trotta performed a poorly planned surgery on my mother in July. There was a 2nd surgery the same day to fix his mistake, he took a vacation then discharged with a visibly opening incision. At follow ups several weeks later, he continued to ignore the obvious signs of massive infection. Several months later there are still extensive reconstruction surgeries ahead. He dismissed concerns brought by his patient and family to avoid this.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Trotta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Osf St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Thomas C Trotta accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThomas Cushing Trotta Md, 780 Swift Blvd Ste 370, Richland, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas C Trotta in this video.
Dr. Thomas C Trotta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, WA.