Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas W Downs
Dr. Thomas W Downs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vallejo, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Downs is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas W Downs has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Downs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Thomas W Downs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center, 975 Sereno Dr, Vallejo, CA
Dr. Thomas W Downs is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Vallejo, CA.