Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Welle has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 19
Dr Welle may be a competent doctor, but we found him to be impatient, defensive and rude when we asked for information about a loved one. Perhaps we just caught him at a bad time, but he displayed classic terrible bedside manner both times we had to interact with him. Someone should tell this guy that his attitude is awful. He doesnât seem to understand that his job is to be helpful, not to make a difficult circumstance even more stressful.
When trying to obtain help for my mother who had just had surgery I contacted this doc to try and get help. He had to be contacted 2 x's by the switchboard and then once he called back we discussed what she could do to get her pain back under control. We hung up and I realized that she needed a refill on her meds so I called him back by pressing re-dial.I tried to explain how she had not been taking the appropriate drugs since she did not have any and he cut in and said he did not care to hear the details and they proceeded to (in a very angry an hostile voice) said to me "Don't ever call a doctors house AGAIN" I started to reply and he again in a even more angry voice repeated "Don't ever call a doctors house AGAIN" I then said all did was hit redial and again her repeated the above. I had no way of knowing when he called where he was calling from. For all I knew he was at the office since the switchboard stated he was the On Call doctor for that day. I expect an apology!!!
26 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1992
American Sports Medicine Institute
Dr. Thomas J Welle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSanta Cruz Medical Clinic, 2911 Chanticleer Ave, Santa Cruz, CA
Dr. Thomas J Welle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.