Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas F Zatorski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas F Zatorski has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Thomas F Zatorski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I've been a patient of Dr. Zatorski for over 20 years and I have found him to be kind, direct and correct in diagnosis concerning all of my issues, large and small. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Z. When I haven't been able to schedule with Dr. Zatorski, I was fortunate to get an apt. with Dr.Niedenthal who is also exceptional both in her clinical competence and interpersonal manner. I've never had to wait too long for an apt when I was sick and needed to be seen. Over twenty years I have many examples, but too personal to list here.
Dr. Zatorski was nice during my office visit with him and gave me the correct diagnosis. I left a message with his office a week later with a question and his nurse called me back and told me that the doctor told me to get surgery and a heavy dose of oral steroids. When I questioned her about his recommendations she said, "so you are not going to take the doctor's recommendations". I went to another doctor the next day and spoke to a third doctor who told me Dr. Zatorski's recommendations were very much overboard and not needed. Dr. Zatorski should have collected more information instead of making quick and unneeded recommendations.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Thomas F Zatorski accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Group North Shore, 1625 Sheridan Rd Ste C, Wilmette, IL
Dr. Thomas F Zatorski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmette, IL.