Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thusha Nathan
Dr. Thusha Nathan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Kearney, NE (and 4 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nathan is affiliated with Paradise Valley Hospital, John C Lincoln Hospital NM and John C. Lincoln Health Network. She speaks English.
Dr. Thusha Nathan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 12
If there were less stars than one or an extremely poor rating, I would have chosen that. Her diagnosis was not accurate, her bedside manner is next to none, rushed us out of the room when we started asking questions, and never followed up with our visits. I had to constantly call to get any answers or updates on what was going on.
Dr. Nathan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Paradise Valley Hospital
John C Lincoln Hospital NM
John C. Lincoln Health Network
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thusha Nathan in this video.
Dr. Thusha Nathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.