More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tiffany A Darling has 3 locations
818 John McNeil Dr
Kingsford, MI 49802
823 E A St
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Book Online Now
Dr. Tiffany A Darling has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Tiffany A Darling is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tiffany A Darling - Posted on February 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tiffany A Darling - Posted on April 9th, 2012
I came to Dr. Darling after my son had been sick for months and I kept being told it was a virus. She immediately knew what was wrong with him and was so kind and compassionate with me and my family. If it wasnt for her I could have lost my son. She is humble and I dont know that she realizes just how wonderful she is. I can never repay her for what she did for my son. She is our angel here on earth. I would recommend her in a second.
She's a Darling person & we love her!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tiffany A Darling - Posted on October 4th, 2011
We love our Dr. Darling!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tiffany A Darling - Posted on April 16th, 2011
She is an outstanding Physician! She is always easy to reach, very caring and compassionate no matter how simple or complex the case. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a pediatrician. We drive almost an hour to see her but it is totally worth, I would not have anyone else look after my children's healthcare.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tiffany A Darling - Posted on January 20th, 2011
Dr. Darling is such an amazing person! I wish there were more ways I could acknowledge her awesome-ness! She not only saved my niece's life but she didn't stop trying until we figured out what was happening with my son. She will make house calls if your child is really sick, she always follows up to make sure everything is ok and she always can get you in right away when necessary. LOVE HER!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- University Of Michigan
Dr. Tiffany A Darling Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tiffany A Darling is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kingsford, MI.