Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tilok Ghose has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Tilok Ghose has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Tilok Ghose has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tilok Ghose is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Ghose did total hip replacements on me a year apart. The left one is so messed up that I can hardley walk. I returned to him several times stating that my leg length is incorrect and is screwing up my pelivs he could careless if I was having problems! He does not listen to his patients concern at all! Dr. Ghose only spent minutes with me he was in and out and told me to get a second opinion. If he is such a good doctor you would think he would want to know what he did wrong!!! Nope, not him! He is disrespectful rude and does not care! I would not tell anyone to see this doctor!!!
Dr Ghose has performed several knee surgeries on me as well as a shoulder procedure. He genuinely cares about his patients and often works after hours to accomodate his busy schedule. Dr Ghose is very personable, knowledgeable, and explains things so that they are understandable. I hope any potential patients are not deterred by the few reviews here by disgruntled people who just wanted an "auto-stamped" worker's comp claim. Dr Ghose has great integrity and I find him to be a very honest, respectful, and talented surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopedic physician.
Toronto East General Hospital
Dr. Tilok Ghose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllina Health Bloomington Clinic, 7920 Old Cedar Ave S, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tilok Ghose in this video.
Dr. Tilok Ghose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.