Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Tim Ioannides has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Tim Ioannides has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Tim Ioannides has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Tim Ioannides is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 55
I had skin cancer surgery by Dr. Ioannides. It was Mohs surgery. The wound became infected, the stitches popped open and I am left with a scar that will never heal correctly and will most likely require corrective surgery. Rather than offer to help in the correction of his mistake, he's left me on my own and my own insurance for plastic surgery. The doctor said that this was unusual and happens rarely. Unfortunately it happened to me. Based strictly on my experience, I can only say don't use this doctor for this type of surgery. Maybe he's done better work on other people, but I have no way of knowing that.
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Tim Ioannides accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tim Ioannides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.