- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy C Acel MD
Dr. Timothy C Acel, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fort Sam Houston, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX( and 2 other locations). They have 16 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Timothy C Acel has 4 locations
Dr. Timothy C Acel has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Timothy C Acel has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Timothy C Acel Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Timothy C Acel
Dr. Acel graduated from the Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School of Medicine in 2003. Dr. Acel works in Fort Sam Houston, TX and 3 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Acel is affiliated with Brooke Army Medical Center and Mission Trail Baptist Hospital.