Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy E Baldwin
Dr. Timothy E Baldwin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richland, WA, with another office in Richland, WA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Baldwin is affiliated with Lourdes Counseling Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy E Baldwin has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Timothy E Baldwin has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Timothy E Baldwin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy E Baldwin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Seems to be very nice until you have surgery, then no follow-up, NO PAIN MEDS PRESCRIBED AFTER BACK SURGERY, office help rude, and just basically an uncaring doctor. He actually believes a spinal cord stimulator will help with surgery pain!!! It Doesn't!!!! It helps with NERVE PAIN, where it is programmed to stimulate!! Save yourself. Don't let him operate on you unless you like PAIN!
I brought my medical records in and he didn't bother to review them prior to my appointment. He dismissed my concerns, and did not do any nerve testing to figure out the cause of sharp pain that I have in the back of my legs daily. Then in his progress note stated that its an "electric shock" pain that is infrequent.Since when is daily infrequent?& I never said electric shock pain, I said sharp pain. I have been in pain for 8 years from a neck and back injury, and have nothing to gain from that. My most recent MRI showed 12 herniated discs, which he felt was insignificant. He also put in his report that I had some Wadells signs, because my neck hurt when he pressed on my head. So now I'm lying about the pain that I'm in daily?Don't waste your time here. He doesn't care about helping patients or finding the cause of the problem. I waited 2 months to get in hoping to get some help and some relief and all I did was waste my time.
Dr. Baldwin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Timothy E Baldwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy E Baldwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, WA.