Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Femoral Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Ununited Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 7
I sing praises to DR. TIMOTHY BHATTACHARYYA, who has shown my elderly mother caring and compassion, as well as his highly regarded medical expertise as she suffered significant issues with her hip, knees and ankle over the last four months. Dr. Bhattacharyya is not only top in his field medically, he is second to none at reading our faces and taking pause to ensure we are all on the same page when it comes to my mom's care.
I fractured my acetabulum in 2006 and was in the hospital for approximately 7 days (3 days pre-surgery, 4 days post surgery), I found him to be an excellent doctor, and all follow up visits were positive, somehow I managed not to dislodge the plate or any of the screws(screws in my pelvis, I am not saying anything about the screws in my head). I have even gone sky diving on his work :)
Dr. Bhattacharyya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBethesda Chevy Chase Orthopedic, 10215 Fernwood Rd Ste 506, Bethesda, MD
Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.