Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Bodnar
Dr. Timothy Bodnar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Hamtramck, MI and Ann Arbor, MI . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bodnar is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Bodnar has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Nutritional Support
- Occupational Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bodnar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
36 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Timothy Bodnar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy Bodnar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.