Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy H Chen has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Seizure Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Family Planning
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Smoking Cessation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Peptic Ulcer
- Weight Loss
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Women's Health
- Sprains and Strains
- Stomach Diseases
- Anxiety Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Urinary Retention
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Lyme Disease
- Intestinal Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I am not pleased with the office. I had a 11:30 appointment so I came in at 10:30am because I was very sick including my two kids. They made me wait almost an hour when there was no one in the waiting room. If they were extremely busy I could understand not taking me early but the fact I was the only one in the waiting room. I was not happy with my visit and probably will not be going back.My appt was with dr. Thomas
I saw Dr. Chen when he was in Bordentown and was saddened when he left and the office was taken over by Capital health. That office has gone downhill since. I'm so glad I found my doctor again. He's with Virtua in Mansfield township now. Dr. Chen is knowledgeable and explains he does. He spends time with his patients. Its hard to find doctors like him.
18 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Timothy H Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy H Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.