Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy R Coblentz has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Timothy R Coblentz has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Timothy R Coblentz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy R Coblentz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I saw Dr. Coblenz in 2008 for prostate cancer. He referred me to an Onocologist. I tried a 6 step regimen for 45 days and it brought my PSA back to normal. My family physician then called the onocologist to cancel the radiation. I've been monitoring my cancer for the past 8 years and treating it with diet and supplements. I scheduled an appt. for whatI thought was a reoccurrence of my prostate cancer. Before seeing Dr. Coblenz I did a Navarro Cancer Test which is a highly reliiable test and it told me my cancer had not returned. Dr. Coblenz wanted me to do a PSA test. I told him the PSA test is not reliable in showing if one has prostate cancer. Because I wouldn't do a PSA test, he said there wasn't anything he could do for me. He didn't help me much with the proplem I went to see him for. His philosophy must be the PSA or the highway.
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Timothy R Coblentz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCanton Urology Of Amg, 2600 Tuscarawas St W Ste 400, Canton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy R Coblentz in this video.
Dr. Timothy R Coblentz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.