Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy D Young has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I have seen DR Young in after hours clinic....he was the only Dr that actually got me going in the right direction....My mom Bernice Govertsen now goes to him...He is the best, nicest, caring Dr...I have seen other then Dr. Karen Fulgrahm ...I highly recommend this DR....thanks for being so awesome with me and my mother....
Avoid this office at all costs, this doctor thinks he is God. He ignores your previous doctors opinions, feeling he is the only one that is right. He even ignores the conclusions of specialists. I don't know where he gets off but he certainly thinks his opinion is the only one that matters. He has never listened to me, he already has his opinions of me before I even said word one. And contrary to a previous reviewer, I AM NOT HOOKED on anything. That's the problem with this doctor, he makes judgements just like that reviewer without evening understanding the situation.
Do not see Dr. Young. He has a reputation in our area for being totally uninterested in his patients' health issues. He is arrogant like he thinks he's God and will not listen when you try to tell him about your symptoms. He thinks he knows more than anyone else, even specialists. This man is headed for a malpractice lawsuit. Do not trust your precious health to him.
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Timothy D Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidway Medical Clinic, 195 Hospital Dr Ste B, Cherokee Village, AR
Dr. Timothy D Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherokee Village, AR.