- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy F Donahue has 2 locations
353 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy F Donahue has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Timothy F Donahue has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy F Donahue - Posted on January 10th, 2019
Caring, patient, thorough, knowledgeable, and professional!
So happy we found him!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy F Donahue - Posted on September 5th, 2018
My dad was diagnosed with bladder cancer. Dr. Donahue is the best thing that could have happened to our family. He gave us all confidence from the moment we met him and his amazing team. Becky is absolutely exceptional, too. It has been difficult getting my dad into the city but please convince your family to come. There is no place like MSK and we highly recommend Dr. Donahue.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy F Donahue - Posted on June 13th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy F Donahue - Posted on April 25th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy F Donahue - Posted on November 29th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
National Naval Medical Center
Dr. Timothy F Donahue Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Timothy F Donahue's office for more information.
353 E 68th St New York, NY : (212) 639-2000
1275 York Ave New York, NY : (646) 422-4567
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy F Donahue is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.