Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy J Friedlein has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Timothy J Friedlein has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Timothy J Friedlein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
32 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Timothy J Friedlein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRegional West Physicians Clinic Orthopaedics, 2 W 42nd St Ste 120, Scottsbluff, NE
Dr. Timothy J Friedlein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsbluff, NE.