Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy J Corbin
Dr. Timothy J Corbin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encinitas, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Corbin is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Alvarado Hospital Medical Center and Sharp Coronado Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy J Corbin has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Timothy J Corbin has the following 1 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Corbin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Timothy J Corbin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsScripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas, 354 Santa Fe Dr, Encinitas, CA
Dr. Timothy J Corbin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.