Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy J Juelson
Dr. Timothy J Juelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bismarck, ND. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Juelson is affiliated with CHI St Alexius Health. Dr. Juelson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy J Juelson has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Occupational Therapy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I had a torn rotator cuff. Dr. Timothy Juelson did surgery to repair it. The care that I received from Dr. Juelson and his team at the surgery center was excellent. He also has a great staff at Bone and Joint. Dr. Juelson, his Assistant Jeff, and Physical Therapist Kevin, always take the time to answer my questions and concerns. They are very knowledgeable. They made rotator cuff surgery very bearable. I appreciate being pain free and also being able to sleep at night.
Dr. Juelson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Timothy J Juelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBone & Joint Center (Nchca), 310 N 9th St Ste 1, Bismarck, ND
Dr. Timothy J Juelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bismarck, ND.