Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy G Mcgarry has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
I was treated with severe scoliosis for ten years.He saved me from a lot of pain and humiliation as a teen putting me in a brace I could wear at home and trying all possible routes before surgery. (which he prevented me from having to have) He was always pleasant with a smile on his face and remembered little particular's about me ever time I saw him. Which was ever 3 month's for 10 year's. My husband had him for six month's for a severely broken wrist that needed a cast then surgery. He puts you at ease even during the worst of times. I'd recommend him over ANY orthopedic Dr in the area or surrounding.
Dr. McGarry treated me as if I was on a conveyer belt. I did not have an oportunity to see Dr, McGarry until right before surgery, always seen by his attendant. He did not study my my medical history and opted to take fastest and easiest proceedure which resulted in me never walking again. They (he and his attendant) blotched the surgery and then lied to me and told me everything was fine. 15 months later I walk no better than the day after the surger. Allowing him to do my surgery is something I will regret the rest of my life.
31 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Timothy G Mcgarry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBlue Ridge Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, 16000 Johnston Memorial Dr Ste 100, Abingdon, VA
Dr. Timothy G Mcgarry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abingdon, VA.