Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy B Mckinney has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Timothy B Mckinney has the following 19 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Fistula
- Prostate Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hot Flashes
- Urologic Emergencies
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Retention
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Timothy B Mckinney has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
I spent 2 years driving back and forth to this clinic waiting for some kind of help. Dr McKinney is like a snake oil merchant advertising help for chronic pelvic pain nice video. After that went for procedure after procedure that didn't address pain. Had to repeat my problems continually - told they would try Botox and delayed and delayed never knew what came of that - last visit was relegated to arrogant nurse practioner whom I had never met who demanded me repeat all my symptoms and didn't respond when I asked to see a DOCTOR. She finally dismissed me with "your blood test came back positive for Herpes" (had had blood tests for years before surgery and never been told this before so this was shock) "and that's probably your problem." Haven't been back to gynecologist since then trauma at this place was so terrible.
I had uterine prolapse surgery done by Dr. McKinney several years ago. He SEVERELY UNDERTREATED MY PAIN. After the surgery, I was nearly out of my head with pain; my pleas for relief were ignored. He NEVER saw me EVEN ONCE after the operation. I repeatedly complained of pain weeks and months after the operation, but was denied medication, and had to rely on my family physician to prescribe me pain medication. He damaged the nerves in my entire right side. It has cost me thousands in medication and paying other physicians to attempt to resolve the problem. I am STILL in pain. Numerous letters and pleas for help have been blatantly disregarded. My lawyer advised me that we would have to pay a doctor $80,000.00 to come from the west coast to testify against McKinney, because "no doctor on the east coast will testify against another doctor". Who do you go to for help, in a situation like this? I have been left damaged by this doctor.
31 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Timothy B Mckinney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsAthena Womens Medical Center, 151 Fries Mill Rd Ste 301, Blackwood, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy B Mckinney in this video.
Dr. Timothy B Mckinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.