Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy I Mullin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Mullin was always concerned about post-op infections and made sure I was kept infection free. He spent a lot of time with me in the office and listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and was great about going over tests and x-rays with me. Checked on me every day in the hospital after knee replacement and made sure the nurses followed his dressing requirements. Called me at home for check up as well.
I was nervous about my potential procedure when I was referred to Dr. Mullins. I told myself I will not have this procedure done if the doctor makes me feel rushed in my decision or does not talk to me without judgement of my size...I am overweight... Dr. Mullins came in the room and made me feel relaxed and comfortable. He let me talk and explain things to him and he showed compassion for my situation..He let me talk!! My procedure went well. He has never made me feel like I have done something wrong to warrant the need for the procedure.. His bedside manner is top notch!! His explanation of things was well understood..I am 45 days post op from a total knee replacement and I feel great and my scar is almost not noticeable.. I am planning on having my other replaced soon and I almost can't wait.. All I have to say is Thank You DR. Mullins!! You are my hero! I never realized how much of life I have been missing with my condition.
14 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Timothy I Mullin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Bend Health Center, 1700 W Paradise Dr, West Bend, WI
Dr. Timothy I Mullin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bend, WI.